Friday, October 13, 2006

SKYPE IS REALLY WONDERFUL


Skype are really wonderful. It makes the world so small. Even it works well in a PDA. Last week, I use skype mobile to do multichat with 8 skype accounts at one go and it functions without flaws, and, you know what, its "free". At one time, I received 26 messages consecutively. Can you imagine that, and its all for free.

I wish to thank skype for making my life easier as during last week, I have to update my siblings and relatives, who reside all over the places including Jakarta, Singapore, Dunedin, London, China, Muar at one shot about certain thing that concern a lot of people around. Well, I even being conferred 'BEST REPORTER OF THE YEAR' award from one of the participant.

I believe skype will improve further and lets us, the users support skype by using its other features like skype out, skype in, skype sms, skype voicemail. Although one needs to pay for using these features, I think they are still cheap comparing to handphone and fixed lines charges.

So, what are you waiting for, go download skype from skype.com.



No comments: