Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A TRIBUTE TO MY FATHER

This is really my saddest episode in life. My dad passed away peacefully recently. Well, just feel that I had not really done enough for him while he was alive. Dad had stayed with my family for almost 10 years and these were the most valuable moments he gave to me. He was the best daddy one can get, and I believe, he is still the best. Without him, I won't be as I am today. From deep in my heart, I want him to know that I am thankful to him and he is in my heart for the rest of my life. Though this most sorrowful time left a scar in my heart, I shall treasure it forever.

I will repay your deeds by living my life to the fullest and be a good father to my own children. Bye dad, have a better life somewhere else.

给我父亲的致敬 
这是我最伤心的时刻,因为父亲刚刚安祥过世. 
我总觉得他老人家再世时没有给他最好的照顾. 
父亲和我一家人生活一转眼都有整十年了
.
这是他给我最宝贵美好与怀念的时刻. 没有他
也将没有现在的我
. 他是每个人都想有的爸爸,
也是我最好的爸爸
.
, 我深深的感激您.虽然我心里留下一条疤痕, 
我会永远的珍惜它
.
我一定会好好的活下去, 做一位我孩子们的好
爸爸来报答您对我的恩惠
.
, 再见. 愿您有个更美满的来世.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure arh kong would hear what we pray and he will bless us from the heaven above.

Unknown said...

dear goliku, i know that it must have been very hard for you to experience your father's death.. i am also sad that i have lost an ah kong sooner than i expected. However, i am glad that you have taken the optimistic approach to make ah kong proud. We will all make ah kong proud. :)

Anonymous said...

i miss ah kong too.. been so grateful for all he's done for me and everyone in the family. still remember last time when i was young, u used to pinch me in my nose and i really din like it, so when ah kong comes back, i'll immediately go complain to him. all that's left now are sweet memories for us all to treasure.

goliku said...

You should thank me, Wendy. Now your nose is sharper.