Wednesday, July 04, 2007

100TH DAY OF DAD'S PASSING


This coming 7/07/07, Saturday will be my dad's 100th day of passing. Co-incidentally, my wife had a dream of my dad waving goodbye to her and at the same time, reminding my wife to tell me to wear more clothing. Well, such gesture touched me so much that my dad still care for me even though he is gone. Perhaps he knows this coming Saturday is the last time he will remain with his family, after this, his soul will be elsewhere. For me, this coming Saturday will be sort of 'reunion' for my dad before we bid farewell to him.

I believe that although physically he is gone, spiritually he is still around, he is in my heart forever. My kids believe their 'Ah Kong' is still with them and my youngest daughter will call out loud 'Ah Kong' when I say 1,2,3.....3,2,1 and 1,2,3 to her. My family had the privilege to live with my dad all these while. Thanks dad for all your love.....bye.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

my condolences to your family. i hope you are all feeling peaceful.