Tuesday, October 02, 2007

MALAYSIA TODAY, NEGARAKU

Drawing depict how Malaysia looks like in the eyes of my little girl.

I have some friends who frequently 'flying' all over the world. I always take the opportunity to 'grab' them before they fly to another corner of the world. I asked them, 'why you still want to come back to Malaysia?' . Their answers to this was that 'because my root is here, though Malaysia is not the best amongst the countries that I set foot on.'

So, we can count ourselves lucky to be a Malaysian. No doubt there are a lot of problems here and there, but I believe they can be solved if we are determined to change for the better. I trust that many bloggers like RPK, Screeenshot, Rocky Bru, Harris Ibrahim, Dr. Hsu's Forum are sincere in wanting to make Malaysia a better place to live at. Just read their postings with open mind, you don't need to buy their 'stories' all the time. Be a 'thinking Malaysia', a 'True Malaysian'.

Whether we like it or not, we are the products of Malaysian policies, system and environment that 'mould' us all since young. We are moulded into looking at things racially, which I admit, cannot be changed overnight. But, we can change this, if we try.

No comments: