Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Teddy Bear from Malaysiakini, presented to the 'King' from kids whose fathers detained under ISA, deprived from celebrating Father's Day with their beloved daddy.

Today is father's day. Someone sent me a message "Happy Father's Day" early in the morning while I was still in the sleep. To my surprise, this 'someone' is not even my own kid.

So, this make me wonder whether is it normal for a 'father' to receive a wishing "Happy Father's Day" from someone who is not his daughter or son.

Well, come to think of it, as long as one is father, he is 'qualified' to receive father's day wishing from anyone, even he or she is not your son or daughter.

Important thing here is if your wishes can make a father feels 'great' or 'happy', even you are not his son or daughter, why not?

This post is dedicated to this 'someone' and my late father, who passed away last year.

I miss you dad, "Happy Father's Day to you" daddy. I wish to mention part of my tribute to him below:-

"I will repay your deeds by living my life to the fullest and be a good father to my own children. Bye dad, have a better life somewhere else."

"我一定会好好的活下去, 做一位我孩子们的好
爸爸来报答您对我的恩惠
.
, 再见. 愿您有个更美满的来世."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Gary, would you be free to meet up on 12th July evening, maybe after 5pm? Monsterball is meeting me on that day.

I have looked forward to meet you since our thinkings and ideas are so similar.

And I remember you do play piano , too.

If agreeble, I shall email to you the time and venue, which will be fixed by monsterball.

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello,

Had I be a good super sleuth, I would have come here, and all will be solved.

Really must knock my head on the wall for being so stuuuupid.

I really missed my chance to be very clever!!


(I am who you know)