Saturday, October 01, 2005

Celebration of the birth of birds in Gary's Garden 庆祝小乌诞生



Gary's Garden is excited to experience the birth of two baby birds in the garden. We feel honoured to be chosen as the place for the births. We have gone through this since the early stage of making nest by the mother and father birds, then hatching of eggs, birth of the young ones and feeding by both their mother and father. This proves that parental loves to our children has no boundary, even animals know that. 父母的爱真是伟大,动物都懂这个道理,为什么我们人类不能呢?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eugster fails to stop recall drive
A Chelan County Superior Court judge on Friday handed Spokane's recall proponents another legal victory in their drive to oust Mayor Jim West.
Hi, I am new at this and I’ve been blog surfing for the latest information on Gold Finder and landed on your blog. Obviously I ended up off track somewhere, but I'm certainly glad that I did! I had no idea there are so many neat sites out here. Would you mind if I link to your blog from my "favorites" page?