Thursday, August 02, 2007

QUOTATIONS 引文

Below are quotations that I come across when browsing internet. I shall update these quotations in this blog from time to time. You can read them with ease by clicking on the link 'QUOTATIONS 引文' on your right. Lets start with :-


Who knows perhaps we will all make history…..ONLY IF WE DARE TO DREAM

我愛我的國家.有國才有家.有家才有我

A man has to do what a man has to do

Religion is one path towards personal peace and spiritual fulfilment. It is also something which depends entirely on faith. Even if the religion is a ‘way of life’, a term commonly used to describe xxxxx; it still needs belief and faith. How can one be forced to follow a ‘way of life’ if one simply does not believe in it? Once the element of force comes into the picture, be it in the form of fines, imprisonment or ‘rehabilitation’, then religion ceases to be about the spiritual and becomes instead a matter of power.

"Berani kerana benar"

i was born in Malaysia... sure i love this place, this country. But i don't need anyone else to TEACH ME HOW to love this country.

I am beginning to see a glimmer of hope at the end of what once seemed a hopeless tunnel.

It has indeed been a long and winding road, but alas, I can see that the Ray of Hope is bursting thru’ the clouds. Though I may be in my sixties, living each day as a bonus, but i know the future “children of Negara Ku” will be able to experience and love the “fruits of sacrifice” from all our sincere and truthful “Anak Malaysia”

A joke was just a joke. An opinion was just an opinion. A viewpoint was just a viewpoint. Differences were respected and accepted.

" You reap what you sow"

Jesus once said "do unto others what you want others do unto you"


I know Malaysia has its faults and bad feeling
It is the leaders whom we made them to the office
We can make a change in the box
It is our rights to initiate change


I am trying hard not to be a racist, because racism is simply wrong, once in grave, God only sees ones deeds, not race

I support causes, not personalities. If that personality carries a cause I can relate to then I rally behind him. If I do not like his cause or feel that he has abandoned the cause then I move on. Life is too short to bitch and whine. If we meet eye-to-eye, we talk. If not, we walk.......RPK of malaysia-today.net

I have been lucky to have always had a shoulder to lean on when needed. God bless all those who love me. The rest he may bless if he so desires!

If by definition a judiciary means an independent, incorruptible and neutral judiciary, then we don't have one" - former Lord President Salleh Abas in Malaysiakini.

No comments: