Monday, December 31, 2007

LAST DAY OF 2007



Today is the last day of the year 2007. To sum it up, it is not a 'too bad' year in career wise except for the passing of my father. Up to this moment, my heart is still aching when recalling those moments of his suffering in hospital bed hooking to respirator and medical equipment. Come to think of this, one may says it is pointless thinking of those moments, but it is easier said then done.

Well, some time I just wonder how nice if 'someone' is powerful enough to end these sufferings of living beings. I don't think anyone can do that. That is the reason why I doubt there exist a God. If God is so powerful, He in fact should eliminate sufferings and make all of us all rich, healthy, long life and so on. I may offend some people for saying this, who have faith in God. Anyway, for those who found faith in God, it is good for them. At least they can confide in Him in time of sorrow and helplessness.

Anyway, I hope everyone of us has a nice ending for 2007 and a good start of 2008. In fact, Gary's Garden pineapple plant start to bear fruit again a few days ago and custard apple plant bearing fruit for the first time. Could this be a good omen for me? Hope so, hehe.

No comments: