Sunday, November 27, 2005

Snowy House



Internet technology has again amazed me. It is giving me chance to view a place that I never set foot on it. The Snowy House belongs to a distant friend of mine whom I seldom meet. We chat in the web more than we did in person. The house really look fantastic to me. Due to vast different in currency exchange rates, I may not have the chance to visit the house physically. Perhaps this friend can sponsor me? Ha! ha!, just joking yah!

Thanks for sharing. See you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goli, is this house in NZ or elsewhere?

Anonymous said...

your website has really improved so much since i last visited it. Keep up the good work. Will try to keep track more often now.

elsie

Anonymous said...

How fortunate to be staying in such a beautiful house. it feels like fairy wonderland all covered with snow ready to greet the coming white Christmas. Merry Christmas to all bloggers of goliku webpage. May peace prevail throughout the world, and may there be love in our hearts always.

goliku said...

Thanks a lot, Elsie.